Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Welcome!


This seems as good a way as any to kick off my blog. I am Col. Kink, probably best known as a fan artist on certain Usenet groups dealing with cartoon characters. My art generally takes the form of erotica, ranging from mild cheesecake poses to dark and disturbing BDSM fantasies.

This blog will deal with anything and everything - from my political and social observations to works of fiction, tributes to beautiful women, my longtime obsession with one particular animated lady to my views on the relationships between men and women, which have often incorrectly been labeled as "misogynist."

One thing you won't find here is my cartoon erotica, at least not until I get a better handle on how to display it on a public forum without certain movie studios becoming inflamed.

4 comments:

Arifanman said...

Congratulations on your blog, Col. And remember Mencken's definition of a cynic--"a cynic is a person who, upon smelling roses, looks around for a coffin." Blog on!

Anonymous said...

I wish you much success with the blog, Col. Kink... and of course I'll be looking out for your always welcome participations at the NGs and wwoec.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.