Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A woman's place is on her knees


One of my longstanding beliefs is that women should be completely subservient to men. (There, that should make me popular with NOW.) People have accused me of being misogynist, but I tell them that the idea of female submission hasn't harmed my eyesight in any way. This usually confuses them until they realize I was pulling a play on words.

Seriously, my view here is simple; it's the old saw "Even in an equal partnership, one partner has to be more equal than the other." The only way anything ever gets done in any sort of relationship, be it business, personal or sexual, is if one person has the final say and the other submits. Otherwise, you deadlock, indecisiveness, "waffling" and a bunch of running around and wasting of time while no one gets anything done.

It's my belief that in the great cosmic scale of things, God simplified the whole decision-making process over who leads and who follows by boiling it all down to this: Men rule and women obey. All the major religions take this for granted. When you look at it from an anatomical point of view, it all comes down to this: Men were designed to penetrate, and women were designed to be penetrated.

A lot of the woes of the world could be cured if men would stop being afraid to be MEN, take the reins of their families and lay the law down instead of trying to make everybody happy and not upset their wives / girlfriends / etc.

How far should female submission go? That's a post for another day, but for a hint, check out the attached icon ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I can anticipate your stance, but would you care to comment on the political direction the USA will take once Hilary Clinton decides to run for Prez and further, what will happen after she wins?

Are you forting up against NOW Justin Case?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Kink! I've loved your art for many, many years now. My 'sex life' pretty much revolves around you doing new pictures of Ariel, so I do hope you get back to her eventually. Kim just isn't the same.
Anyways thank you for many years of good fapping.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you released a new Ariel pic today :)

aserialpeace said...

I sort of agree and sort of don't. The problem with generalized assumptions based on gender ect. is that even when they're right 99.9% of the time, they're still wrong sometimes. So I'd grant that it would be better for 80% of couples to do that, but a respectable percentage of guys prefer to be bossed around. sort of like the whole, women shouldn't be in the military because they're weaker than men argument. most women are weaker than most men, but that just means that %50 of men would fit the standards and 20% of women would.
btw, love your work.